2020-2021 MODIFIED U14 GIRLS, U16 BOYS, AND U19 BOYS & GIRLS GAMES RULES
Coaches Game Day Paperwork
U10 through U19 GYSA Travel Rec Coaches
- FYSA Player / Coaches Passes
- These are laminated cards with the player/coaches pictures on them. You’ll need to put these on a ring in alphabetical order. The referee will check-in the players prior to the game to verify every player .
- FYSA Roster
- The Official Florida Youth Soccer Assoc. Roster with every player and coach. The referee will ask to this along with the player passes.
- Game Cards
- This is a form that the referees use to verify players against the FYSA roster and report the game results. The Home Team is required to supply this form for the referees.
- Referee Fees (Home Games Only – They will be available at the complex on game days)